Friday, February 10, 2012

Update: Spring Semester

Due to some problems that I'm no longer lingering over, I ended up adding a lot of studio classes to this semester in order to be able to graduate by the end of fall.  Unfortunately, that means I probably won't be working on my Self-Adhesive comics very much, nor will I be able to work on the scripting for my collaboration on the Fallen comic with Derek.  BUT, my awesome sauce professor John Harlan Norris, painter and singer for the band Harlan, is allowing me to turn in comics and cartoon images for homework.  Right now I am taking independent painting, printmaking, ceramics, and drawing (again), so you'll probably be seeing a variety of new work, even in areas that I don't specialize in (ceramics/printmaking).  Here, have a lady I drew.



Not FABULOUS, but it was my first try at painting with markers.  I used prismas for this.  Random D&D character I had floating around in my head.  I like her eyes and nose best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment