Sunday, March 24, 2013

MidSouthCon!!!!

Hello viewers old and new!  Just woke up from my post-con coma, and headed over here to say hullo to all the lovely people who picked up my cards over the weekend!  It was my first time having my own table at a con, and it was really lovely to hear all of the nice things people had to say about my work.  Links to where you can find me around the web are at the bottom of this post.  For those who weren't there, take a look!


My set up outside the art room.

Close up on my sign.


Me cheesing it up at the table in my Delirium costume Saturday.
Lastly, I ended up buying some art for myself in the auction.  I am very excited to present this FABULOUS Batgirl by Katie Jones!  Ugh, I love it sooo much!  Chunky Batgirl FTW!  Kind of reminds me of R. Crumb a bit :)  I keep staring at how the paint was applied.  I'm a lucky girl to get it.  




I was also really lucky to attend a couple of BA panels on webcomic publishing and breaking into art as a business.  The amazing artist guest of honor, John Picacio, gave me some really good advice and critique, it was an amazing experience that I really appreciated.  Hopefully I'll get to put some of that advice into practice soon.

Alright, now that that's out of my system, I have some info for any and all of you new watchers out there!  If you are interested in a commission or in purchasing any of the work I displayed over the weekend, please contact me at thepaisleylady@rocketmail.com with full details and I promise to get back to you ASAP.  Price, sizing, subject matter, and medium are all negotiable, and I am more than happy to help you with whatever you need!

Ok, and, for those of you that don't use Blogger, here are the links to my other sites across the web!  All of them get the same updates and new content, so just pick the one that suits you best!  Enjoy!

DeviantArt

Tumblr

Facebook

Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment