Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Don't Be A Dick!



"Don’t Be A Dick!"
Gouache and Mixed Media (including dice) on Wood Panel
2X3 ft.
2014

Alrighty, some of you may have heard that back in February, *the* Wil Wheaton commissioned me for a portrait. (Squeeee!) *Ahem* ANYWAYS, the painting has been finished for awhile now, but I wanted to make sure that Wil himself had ample time to see the piece before I posted it. My shipping tracking informs me that it has been delivered since Thursday, so today is the day!

For those that don’t know, Wil hosts a youtube series called Tabletop, where he and various other friends/geek celebrities get together and play different tabletop games to demonstrate how they work. With any hope, my painting will be taking a place on the set of the show. Therefore, I geared my painting to reflect that aspect of Mr Wheaton. Also included is his straightforward yet ever useful catch phrase. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment